Missing teeth is one of the worst things that a person can experience in their life. Our smile is one of the first things other people notice about us. Without pearly white teeth, our self-esteem and confidence are both affected. Dentures were, at one time, the only tooth replacement option around, but these days there are considerable choices. None of the options are better than dental implants. Take a look at the five top reasons to visit the dentist to take advantage of implant dentistry plainview if you are missing one or more teeth from your mouth.
1. Better Fit: There is a risk that partials or dentures will come out of your mouth as you eat or talk. That isn’t a concern when you choose dental implants. This further improves confidence and your willingness to enjoy life to the fullest.
2. Longer Lasting: Dentures must be relined to maintain their fit every two – three years. They must be replaced every 10 years. Implants, on the other hand, last forever if they’re taken care of properly.
3. More Confidence: As mentioned, implants provide confidence because they don’t fall out of the mouth. They’re securely attached to the jawbone using a titanium screw. You can enjoy life and all of the fun that it offers when you get implants.
4. Dental Health: Implants help restore the structure of the cheeks and jaw. Missing teeth can certainly impact your facial structure but that’s less of a concern when implants replace those teeth.
5. Eating Habits: Dentures may limit the foods that you can eat, and may also change the taste of your food. That is yet another concern that isn’t yours when implants are chosen instead of dentures.
Don’t you think dental implants are worth your smile?